Friday, February 10, 2017

Nice one: Problem exists between keyboard and chair

By Vasudev Ram


Good one by Andy Brice (blogger at SuccessfulSoftware.net and founder of Perfect Table Plan and HyperPlan):

Problem exists between keyboard and chair

As a person who has done a good amount of both software development and troubleshooting, and as a user too, the different viewpoints resonate with me (as they still say in Silicon Valley :).

Another good one on similar lines: the best debugging tool is the one between your ears.

Another one (I've heard it attributed to the Pennsylvania Dutch):

We get too soon old and too late schmart

- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Get updates (via Gumroad) on my forthcoming apps and content.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on: LinkedIn * Twitter

Managed WordPress Hosting by FlyWheel



No comments: